Once again, thank you Alicja for nominating me. For you who are into healthy lifestyle, running, delicious foods, or feels like enjoying random rambles of a grad student, please visit her blog here.
The goal of The Liebster Award is to introduce fresh and interesting blogs into broader public.
The rules are simply write 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, and ask 11 questions to the bloggers that you nominate. Simple as that, so let’s get started!
11 Facts About Me
1. I love cooking. I think that is obvious since Katenuil is basically a cooking blog, but really.. sometimes I just can’t fall asleep at night only because there are imaginary baked potatoes with smoked salmon and sour cream dancing in my head.
2. I had a huge crush with Prince William when I was a kid. I slept with his poster next to my pillow.
3. I wish I lived in 1950’s so everybody dressed up properly everyday.
4. I’m obsessed with Japanese idol group. My favourites belong to Hello!Project agency. I have also weak spot for Tokyo Girl’s Style, Fairies, and some Indonesian girls in JKT48.
5. Beef is my favourite meat. It never goes wrong. And I like my steak medium rare.
6. I like visiting aqua zoos. I think they are better and definitely more romantic than the normal zoo. The aqua zoo in Berlin (AquaDom and Sea Life) was really impressive with their aquarium elevator. Next time I want to visit the aqua zoo in Okinawa (Okinawa Churaumi) to see whales.
7. I learned quite a lot of sports, such as: swimming, basketball, horseback riding, tennis, table tennis, taekwondo, and even chess. So far I master none, but I guess I’m pretty good at horseback riding and table tennis.
8. I never cook in Indonesia. At my parents’ house, my mother cook for us every single day. I grew up watching her in the kitchen and remembering the taste of the foods. One day (I think when I was 16 years old) she tested my Indonesian spices knowledge and I failed miserably.
9. I have bad motion sickness. Once I get in the car I will be totally useless. So don’t expect me to pass the snacks or look for something in the car/bag/whatever. Just leave me in peace.
10. Tea. I love tea.
11 Questions From Alicja
1. Are you a morning person or an evening person?
I can be both. I’m quite flexible about that. Waking up early or stay up late never become a struggle for me.
2. Why do you blog?
Because sometimes I have loads of idea in my head and I feel like it would be nice if I could just dump it somewhere. I also want to practice my written English. It’s still far from perfect and the progress is not the fastest, but better than not doing anything about it I guess..
3. If you would know you were going to die in 72 hours, what would you do?
Eat steaks and hangout with my boyfriend and Spoes.
4. What was your first job?
Plucking white hair from my uncle’s head. I got paid with ice cream.
5. What is your favourite animal?
Cat, dog, and horse. I know a guy who didn’t believe that I like dogs only because I like cats and have some cat clothing. But you know what, I can be both cat person and dog person (+ horse person).
6. If given 1 million dollars to spend within 24 hours, what would you do with it?
Invest it in food business, buy house, and buy a holiday to Japan (is 1M dollars enough?).
7. What was the greatest challenge you have ever overcome?
Getting my confidence back after someone claimed that I’m just a girl with no sex appeal. I took it too seriously for quite a long time ( I was 17 years old by then) but as I grow up I managed to feel more confident and happy. Now I think I can be overly confident sometimes! :))
8. If you were to choose one famous person to have dinner with, who would that be?
Keanu Reeves. I would ask him the secret of eternal youth.
9. What thing from your past do you regret the most?
I have no regret.
10. What thing are you most proud of?
My taste buds. I think they are my best features.
11. Are you scared of spiders, bugs, or any other creatures?
I’m scared (or disgusted?) of geckos, frogs, and ghost. I also can’t touch living fish or dead fish with head on. I wouldn’t mind touching fish fillets though..
My Questions For You
1. What is the most memorable book you have ever read?
2. Do you believe in The One in love?
3. Holiday destination: big city, mountain, or beach?
4. What is your favourite season?
5. Panda: love them or hate them?
6. What would you make from overly ripe banana?
7. Would you rather dive with white sharks without any protection cage or step on Lego bricks?
8. What do you think is the most important thing in life?
9. What is your favourite Disney animations?
10. Can you swim?
11. Are you a sticky brownie person or a sponge brownie person?
My nominations are:
1. The Quiet Baker (click here) – I always adore people who can bake ❤
2. Sepatu Merah (click here) – I really enjoy her writings and drawings. Plus I think she has awesome personalities too!
That’s it! Enjoy and have a nice evening, people!